Click on the poster image or “PDF” link to view the poster as a PDF. Use CTRL+ or the Zoom-in button to enlarge.
Click the “PPT” link to view the poster in Powerpoint format.
Click the play button or “Play audio” link to listen to audio (if available).
Once you have viewed the posters, please vote for the People’s Choice Award, a $200 cash prize for posters with students or trainees as first author.
Student posters are denoted with “^” beside the first author name.
View the Poster Authors Booklet for more information about the authors.
Theme 1: Innovations in Digital Mental Health
1. VMood: Adaptation of an in-person depression intervention to a smartphone app
2. Effect of a Digital Intervention on Depressive Symptoms in Patients With Comorbid Hypertension or Diabetes in Brazil and Peru
3. Developing and Implementing a Machine Intelligence Mental Health System Navigation Chatbot to Support Healthcare Workers in Two Canadian Provinces
4. Facilitators and Barriers of E-Mental Health Resources: Perspectives from Culturally Diverse Populations
Theme 2: COVID-19 and Mental Health Equity
5. Fiji Regional Telehealth Project
Theme 3: Collaborative engagement in global mental health
6. The Tapestry Tool: A Collaborative, Interactive, and Non-Linear Online Learning Tool
7. Heartbeat – Creating Recovery Project: theatre as a tool for the inclusion of autistic people during the pandemic
8. Collaborative Care Model for Depression in Rural Nepal
9. Strengths and challenges of virtual community-based participatory research: takeaways from a bipolar disorder mHealth project